กีฬาฟลอร์บอล คือ อะไร
What is Floorball?
Floorball is a fast and exciting game that promotes end-to-end plays with quick transitions and fluid game play. The rules stress the importance of safety and sportsmanship and are designed to limit the chance of injury without decreasing the speed or skill of the game.
Below is a brief summary of the rules of floorball:
• Stick must remain below waist
• Ball is played below knee level at all times
• No body contact, no blocking/screening of opposing players
• Stick-on-body contact or stick-on-stick contact is not permitted
• No hitting, lifting or pinning of opponents’ stick
• Free hits similar to a free kick in soccer are given for minor rule infractions
• No offside or icing calls
• Game is played with five players and one goalie per team on the court at a time
Floorball sticks are engineered for superior stickhandling, ball control and shooting. They are lightweight, inexpensive, durable and non-marking. A floorball stick should reach about two centimeters above the belly button of the player. The official ball is 72 mm in diameter, weighs 23 g and is made of hard plastic with 26 evenly distributed holes, similar to a whiffle ball. A floorball net is 160 cm wide by 115 cm high, similar to the size of a hockey net. Floorball players do not wear any protective equipment – only a t-shirt, shorts and athletic shoes are required. Players may wear protective eyewear but it is not mandatory.